We want to hire two software engineers this year, and if you’re reading this, you might be a good fit!
To be clear, these are not directly Nix/NixOS positions. I can also say that we depend heavily on
<nixpkgs>, and are committed to continuing to benefit from these tools and community going forward.
As a software engineer at RJG, you may wear a few hats, but your primary focus will be participating across the SDLC of our manufacturing software. We don’t believe in “full-stack”, because here is a snapshot of “full” in our organization:
- Global cloud infrastructure – (early stages, AWS serverless, mostly python)
- Applications – this is my focus area
- System software – rust-lang (see here)
- frontend – Angular (9+) / Typescript
- middle – Java / Spring
- back – C++
- build/test/tooling – python, nix
- Firmware –
I am not the recruiter, but if you have any questions, please feel free to post them here, or ping me. Thank you!
edit* Our team works in EDT currently and some overlap is required.