Let’s try this out for a while and see how it goes. I am starting this as a response to Should we consider a deprecation/removal policy for Nixpkgs?, go there if you want to discuss things.
- If you have (or see) a PR that removes package or has otherwise backwards incompatible changes, link it in here (together with a short sentence about what exactly is affected).
- If you run on unstable and want to know in advance when something is about to break, subscribe to this thread.
- If you have a breaking PR, give people enough time to react to it before merging.
- I think we can also include module changes as well. Shouldn’t be too noisy.
- To keep the noise low, please don’t discuss on this thread. Use the one liked above instead.