@fricklerhandwerk spent a significant time reviewing PRs on the Nix, Nixpkgs and Nix.dev repositories, emphasing on new contributors to help them onboard in the Nix community.
The scala kernel should arrive soon
@yorickvp made many security updates in nixpkgs and went through a lot of
Vulnerability roundup issues to see which were still relevant.
@bjth initiated the required procedure to get a room at FOSDEM 2023 for the Nix community
@Radvendii published a blog post sharing how refactoring NixOS configuration was worry free.
- @acaccia implemented string interning for identifiers, giving an overall improvement in performances (#835).
- @ebresafegaga fixed an issue with polymorphic contracts (#802, #831)
- @ebresafegaga also added support for type wildcards in the LSP (#856)
- @matthew-healy fixed a bug in the typechecker when handling certain record types (#847)
- @dpl0a just started an internship on implementing cached evaluation for Nickel!
- @vkleen started to work on using Nickel for Terraform. He already fixed several bugs in the term pretty printer. But why? Because he is now able to automatically generate Nickel contracts from a TF provider schema, for which he needs to leverage said pretty-printer.
may your build be reproducible